Tag time again and as always, I’m tagging myself! 🙂 I love doing these things.
I got this tag from The Book Nut
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Really tiny margins on really chunky books. Why are you making me work so hard for your story?
- Ugly fonts. I’m weird like that, if an edition has a font I don’t like, I’ll struggle through the book.
- Really good books with really ugly covers. Make it pretty so that more people want to pick it up, please.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
Bed. I do my best reading under the covers in complete silence.
Tell us three book confessions.
- I have about a million book lists. New releases, authors, series, TBRs, classics, challenges, on paper, on spreadsheets, on my phone, on sticky notes on my walls…lists everywhere!
- If I could get away with it, I’d never lend out my new hardcovers. I’d like my babies to remain pristine for the rest of my life.
- When I’m coming down from a heavy book or a book slump, I read cheesy romance novels.
When was the last time you cried at a book?
I honestly can’t remember, …does that make me heartless?
How many books are on your bedside table?
What is your favorite snack whilst you’re reading?
Tea and biscuits/cookies.
Name three books you’d recommend to everyone.
Off the top of my head:
- Frankenstein by Mary W. Shelley
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
- The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.
My collections/series shelf. I love a good matching set.
Write how much books mean to you in 3 words.
Books are life!
What’s your biggest reading secret?
I think I spilled all the beans in the book confessions question. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There you have it, a little more information about me, my books and my reading life…that nobody asked for. 😁
Until next time, friends.